Environmental Management System ISO 14001 certification
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 is the most recognized international standard setting general framework for environmental management systems. It is suitable and widely used by large and as well small organizations worldwide. ISO 14001 is the conformance standard, within ISO 14000 standards group build up on ISO 9001 quality management approach Plan, Do, Check and Act.
ISO 14001 standard has been developed to be fully compatible with other recognized management systems like ISO 9001 and therefore the most popular solution for organizations keening for ISO 14001 implementation is to integrate into existing management system within company in order to support environmental protection, pollution prevention, energy and waste reduction. At the same time by implementation of ISO 14001 into your organization management system you enhance your social responsibility status.
Why to be certified according to ISO 14001?
Be implementation and certification according to ISO 14001 standard by bqs. shows your organization’s ability to consistently meet requirements and expectations of customers, third party organization and company environment. Make your brand greener, reduce operational costs and improve your integrated management systems.
By third party certification and regular supervision during surveillance audits you demonstrate to each party, your commitment to control your environmental aspects, reduce impacts and ensure legal compliance and improvements in environmental performance. Do not waste time and apply for bqs. certification to be trusted company.
Choose bqs. as your certification body
- Pool of qualified EMS auditors and related technical experts
- Years of experience in conduction of EMS and QMS audits
- Professional independent approach to each client ensuring credibility and sustainability of bqs. certification body
- Objective feedback on the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Confidence in compliance with applicable national regulations
- Weak areas early identification, detection of noncompliance and areas requiring attention
- Detection of areas of non-compliance and possible risk
- Reporting and certification that is valuable and recognized
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification
- Universality of ISO 14001 standard enable its implementation to any sector and organization
- Support for meeting of environmental legal requirements and corporate policies
- tool for environmental performance monitoring and its effective measuring
- Enhancing social and environmental responsibility and greener brand
- Reduction of produced pollution, waste, energy consumption and unintended discharges to the environment
- Support and improvement of organization resources needs management and cost reductions
- Customers satisfaction about products, service and corporate culture
- ISO 14001 certification opens new markets, tenders, business opportunities and improve market accessibility as a worldwide recognized environmental management system standard
- Ensures position within supplier list of your customers and maintain competitive advantage
- Reduces production costs by regulate third party auditing and identification of weak points in your management system
How to achieve certification according to ISO 9001?
Certification to ISO 14001 consists of several steps prior we are able to grant you certificate as a result of compliance with all applicable requirements of ISO 14001 standard or other relevant regulations.
The steps to ISO 14001 certification
- Pre audit and gap analysis Voluntary activity performed prior the formal assessment activities. We will challenge your implemented environmental management system against the all applicable requirements set by ISO 14001 standard, in order to have a closer look over your system, facilities and processes, identify and determine all possible gaps in compliance and analyze potential risks and opportunities for improvement. Based on the status of organization`s readiness to comply with ISO 14001 the assessment activities will be planned.
- Off-site assessment Before we take a on-site visit related to conformity assessment, our auditors will review your quality management documentation, procedures and controls over processes you have implemented. All in order to get familiar with specific aspects of your production and found strong and weak points in management system documentation.
- Stage one audit and stage two audits Audit teams will challenge your environmental management system, process controls, staff and other resources and determined their compliance with applicable ISO 14001 requirements. All findings identified during the stages will be communicated with your organization and subsequent actions verified.
- Certification body decision On the basis of audit team recommendation certification body will take a decision related to issuance of certification. In the case you prove an ability to meet requirements of ISO 14001 environmental management systems standards, a certificate with three year validity will be granted to your organization.
- Post certification activities In order to prove continuous compliance with ISO 14001, bqs. as your certification body will annually perform surveillance audits over your facilities and environmental management system in order to verify your commitment to continuous improvement and compliance with customer requirements.