Quality management systems ISO 9001 certification
What is ISO 9001?
The most popular quality ISO standard fully recognized and accepted worldwide. Covering general products a service from each kind of industry with over million issued certificates. The standard built up on process based approach with intention to achieve continuous improvement through company quality management system.
Plan, DO, Check and Act in combination with risk-based thinking are fundamental pillars for establishment of healthy and effective management system on the ISO 9001 structure. Due to its uniform approach and basics the standard ISO 9001 become a basis for other sector sphere specific standards like ISO 13485 used in medical device sector, ISO/TS 16949 the basic standard for automotive industry or ISO 14001 used for environment management.
Why to be certified according to ISO 9001?
Be certified according to ISO 9001:2015 standard by bqs. shows your organization’s ability to consistently meet requirements and expectations of customers and regulators. Your buyers always will seek for supplier with ability to reach continuous improvement and for assurance the product or service you supply is sustainable in quality and performance aspect.
By third party certification and regular supervision during surveillance audits you demonstrate to each party, your commitment to provide quality products, service and to be trusted supplier, which could open up business opportunities around the world. For many organizations is essential to reduce and minimize the risk associated with poor quality of purchased products or services, therefore one of the main supplier evaluation criteria is to have ISO 9001:2015 certified vendor. Do not waste time and apply for bqs. certification to satisfy your buyers expectations.
Choose bqs. as your certification body
- Pool of qualified QMS auditors and technical experts
- Years of experience in conduction of QMS audits, CE marking assessments and product testing
- Professional independent approach to each client ensuring credibility and sustainability of bqs. certification body
- Objective feedback on the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Confidence in compliance with applicable European regulations
- Weak areas early identification, detection of noncompliance and areas requiring attention
- Confirmation that best practice is achieved
- Detection of areas of non-compliance and possible risk
- Reporting and certification that is valuable and recognized
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification
- Buyers satisfaction about products and service able to consistently meet their specifications
- ISO 9001 certification opens new markets, tenders, business opportunities and improve market accessibility as a worldwide recognized quality management system standard
- Ensures position within supplier list of your customers and maintain competitive advantage
- Reduces production costs by regulate third party auditing and identification of weak points in your management system
- Enhances reputation and credibility of company by ISO 9001 certification in order to be trusted company
How to achieve certification according to ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 certification consists of several steps prior we are able to grant you certificate as a result of compliance with all applicable requirements of ISO 9001 standard or other relevant regulations.
The steps to ISO 9001 certification
- Pre audit and gap analysis Voluntary activity performed prior the formal assessment activities. We will challenge your implemented quality management system against the all applicable requirements set by ISO 9001:2015 standard, in order to have a closer look over your system, facilities and processes, identify and determine all possible gaps in compliance and analyze potential risks and opportunities for improvement. Based on the status of organization`s readiness to comply with ISO 9001:2015 the assessment activities will be planned.
- Off-site assessment Before we take a on-site visit related to conformity assessment, our auditors will review your quality management documentation, procedures and controls over processes you have implemented. All in order to get familiar with specific aspects of your production and found strong and weak points in management systemdocumentation.
- Stage one audit and stage two audits Audit teams will challenge your quality management system, process controls, staff and other resources and determined their compliance with applicable ISO 9001:2015 requirements. All findings identified during the stages will be communicated with your organization and subsequent actions verified.
- Certification body decision On the basis of audit team recommendation certification body will take a decision related to issuance of certification. In the case you prove an ability to meet requirements of ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems standards, a certificate with three year validity will be granted to your organization.
- Post certification activities In order to prove continuous compliance with ISO 9001:2015, bqs. as your certification body will annually perform surveillance audits over your facilities and quality management system in order to verify your commitment to continuous improvement and compliance with customer requirements.